Monday, November 29, 2010

More fun from The New Music Sketch

These are some sculptures from last week's New Music Sketch. I took a couple days to go through all the stuff that everyone brought for the event and continued with the madness.

Jim O'Neill and I started doing Music Sketch about five years ago to experiment with musical and visual art collaboration. It's all improvised, totally spontaneous, and a little bit crazy. Our last performance lasted two hours and was created entirely out of things that participants brought to the event. Thank you to all of you. The musicians working with me are Jim O'Neill, Aaron McCabe, Michael McGarthwaite, Mark O'Day, and Justin Hartke. They made music out of all the objects too. Everything was fair game.





scale









sad glasses







rearing up closet organizer







pinned car








pink glasses








Flying Chair







Chair Boy and Shy License Plate








Bedside Bulldog



and of course, I am still making paintings. Email me from the website for pricing.

1 comment:

Anjee Mai said...

I love chair boy and shy license plate.